terça-feira, 4 de março de 2008

I'm in the mood [get ready]


There I go, there I go, there I go, there I go:

Pretty baby you are the soul that snaps my control.

Such a funny thing but everytime your near me I never can behave.

You give me a smile and I'm wrapped up in your magic. There's music all around me, crazy music, music that keeps calling me so, baby close to you, turns me into your slave...

Come on and do with me any little thing that you want to.

Anything, baby just let me get next to you.


So am I insane or do I really see heaven in your eyes?
...
- What is all this talk about loving me, my sweet?
- I am not afraid, not anymore, not like before...Don't you understand me?
- Now baby please, pull yourself together, do it soon.
- My heart's on fire, come on and take it, I'll be what you make me, my darling.


Is there I wonder why I´m really feeling in the mood...