segunda-feira, 3 de março de 2008

Ad libitum.


I.blue :: Dez 07
"Oooh my babe,
You got me feeling the blues
Oooh why baby,
Just can’t stop thinking of you.
I get the tingles, when you approach me, sweet.
That’s when I…
I need to drift from here.
You got me twisted
And you don’t seem to care.
So when you show up babe know
I might just not be there
[everyone knows that's a lie babe]."

Essa pode copiar, é minha e ninguém tasca!
=]
[nunca pensei que ia dizer isso mas...: salve o ECad, viu?]
Obs. I ain't got the blues anymore. It was in fact a big lie, 'cause I was available for you [all the time].

3 comentários:

Fórum Rio em Movimento disse...

essa vai pro MEU orkut.rsrs

Fórum Rio em Movimento disse...

olha a nerdice ae... rs

Roberta disse...

Também é linda e é mais do que a outra porque é sua. Vc vai cantar ela ou pra ela? O que é ad libitum?